Carpet and furnishings cleaning from Elite Floor Care Specialists
It is recommended that you have your carpet and furnishing professionally cleaned every 12 months to help maintain optimal health for you and your family. The build up of soiling is a constant thing, children,to pets and every day use,which you will first start to notice in the traffic lanes.
We at EliteCare provide the most professional service
- Eliminates trapped pollutants
- removes bacteria by using our high grade product to sanitise and deodorise
- removes dust mites and other microscopic contaminants from the carpet so you can enjoy a healthy life. Many people suffer from dust mite allergies Almost every professional carpet cleaning company uses hot water extraction which is based on the use of high temperature steam that dust mites and other bacteria cannot survive.regular professional carpet cleaning and upholstery cleaning will help minimise them in your home of office .also other pollutants including flea infestation if you have pets also reducing dog or cat odours , not to mention the inevitable “accidental stains”
- removes stains we have a wide range and cleaning products to tackle your stains form protein stain,grease,paint,etc not every stain can be removed, but we at EliteCare will do everything possible to remove them, (our moto if it can be removed we will do it)
- improves and restores the appearance of your home by keeping your carpets and upholstery clean if they are to stay looking good by reducing the amount of dirt and grit in your furnishings fabrics will extend their life by reducing wear and tear,saving you money in the long term as well as aseptically pleasing.
- improves air quality, your carpet acts as a filter and helps stop dust from becoming air born, but it is important to vacuum your carpets 3 times per week and to have a professional clean at least every 12 months.
- fresher Home, we disinfect and sanitise your carpets.
- prevents mould by keeping your carpets cleaned deep down
- A professional carpet cleaner with remove all heavy furniture and clean the hard to reach places.
Elite Floor Care specialists provide a highly trained team and the best equipment to make you get the most professional clean for you Carpets and Upholstery. Visit www.elitefloorcarespecialists.com
Carpet Cleaning process – our 11 step guide.
- Carpet Cleaning Pre-inspection:
Within our Carpet Cleaning inspection we will carry out a Healthy Home Audit when we first visit your home to provide a quotation. We may carry out a burns test to identify the fibres, this involves us taking a very small fibre from a edge or corner of the carpet.We do this to make sure the correct solutions are used and to check for colour fastness. We will then give advice on how to look after your carpets and provide a written quotation.
- Power Vacuum:
Whether you have already vacuumed or not, we will Power Vacuum so that the maximum amount of dry soil particulate is removed before moisture is applied. This system will ensure that the dry soil particulate stays in the bag and not back into your home as some traditional vacuum cleaners allow.
- Furniture Moving:
We will move what furniture we can to provide the highest quality cleaning service possible. Not all furniture can be moved but we can let you know what can be moved during the free estimate.
Difficult spots are pretreated with special pre-treat solutions to exponentially increase removal.
A preconditioning agent is applied to break down soils and general spots to provide you with the highest quality cleaning experience.
A professional carpet “rake” is used to agitate soils for further loosening and easier extraction.
- Soil Extraction and Rinse:
The technician will then thoroughly rinse your carpet with a tool that is attached to our truck mounted cleaning machine.
This is a solution with mild acidity used to lower the alkaline levels, which neutralises the pH of your carpet. This actually softens your carpet.
- Post Spot:
Any spots that are still remaining in your carpet will require a specialty spotting treatment.
- Post Groom:
The carpet is then returned to its natural position with our professional carpet groom.
- Post Cleaning Inspection:
To ensure the highest quality cleaning experience our technician will walk with you through your home one last time and point out the results that only Elite Care can provide.
For further information call 0800 246 5383 or visit http://elitefloorcarespecialists.com