Tea, Coffee Stain on Carpet from Elitefloorcarespecialists.com
Stain Protection from Elite Floor Care Specialists
Everyone at one time or another, no matter how careful we are, have had an accident spilling “wine” or “fruit juice” on the carpet or upholstery. It doesn’t matter if your carpet or Upholstery is fairly new or a few years old. Elite Floor Care Specialists can protect it from life’s little spills by applying a Carpet And Upholstery Protector, some times referred to as ScotchGard (Stain Protection). A protector creates an invisible shield on your carpet or upholstery( just like teflon on a frying pan) causing spills to bead up on the surface. As with any spill, the quicker it is picked up the better the chances are that the stain can be completely removed. Protecting your carpets and furnishings also gives you the extra time needed to get to the spill before it sets in.
It works equally as well on surface dirt allowing for easier vacuuming. And an extra bonus provided is a built in “UV” inhibitor helping to prevent damaging sun fading conditions.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Carpet protector delivers its protection by forming a molecular shield around virtually every carpet fiber. The shield lowers the surface energy of the carpet fibers causing them to repel liquid spills, dust and dirt. This helps prevent dirt and stains from being ground into or absorbed by the fibers. Dirt particles don’t cling, so vacuuming is easier and more efficient. It is non-toxic and safe to use around family and pets.
If your carpet comes with stain protector label, it means that the carpet fiber has been treated at the mill as part of the manufacturing process. It is a durable treatment, but the exact length of time the protection lasts depends on a number of variables, such as the amount of foot traffic, the frequency of spills, and how often the carpet is vacuumed or professionally cleaned. Under “normal” conditions and with reasonable care, Carpet protector will provide long lasting benefits. However, performance will diminish somewhat over time with heavy foot traffic, vacuuming or carpet cleaning. For optimal soil and stain protection, many carpet manufacturers recommend that protector be re-applied by a professional cleaner after every carpet cleaning.
Benefits Of Stain Protector
- Forms an Invisible shield around each fiber
- Helps protect against acid-based stains
- Carpets and upholstery will stay cleaner, longer
- Makes blotting up spills easier
- Helps make carpets easier to care for
- Revitalizes manufacturer-applied stain protection
- Helps carpets last longer and protects your carpet investment
- Safe around people and pets
- Improves Vacuuming
Vacuuming is more effective when a protector has been applied, dirt is more easily picked up and fewer passes are required with the vacuum cleaner.
The best time to apply a stain protector is right after professional cleaning, Regular vacuuming and prompt cleaning up of spills will help maintain the bright and freshly cleaned look for a long time.
For further information regarding our services please click here or call 0800 246 5383
Carpet and furnishings cleaning from Elite Floor Care Specialists
It is recommended that you have your carpet and furnishing professionally cleaned every 12 months to help maintain optimal health for you and your family. The build up of soiling is a constant thing, children,to pets and every day use,which you will first start to notice in the traffic lanes.
We at EliteCare provide the most professional service
- Eliminates trapped pollutants
- removes bacteria by using our high grade product to sanitise and deodorise
- removes dust mites and other microscopic contaminants from the carpet so you can enjoy a healthy life. Many people suffer from dust mite allergies Almost every professional carpet cleaning company uses hot water extraction which is based on the use of high temperature steam that dust mites and other bacteria cannot survive.regular professional carpet cleaning and upholstery cleaning will help minimise them in your home of office .also other pollutants including flea infestation if you have pets also reducing dog or cat odours , not to mention the inevitable “accidental stains”
- removes stains we have a wide range and cleaning products to tackle your stains form protein stain,grease,paint,etc not every stain can be removed, but we at EliteCare will do everything possible to remove them, (our moto if it can be removed we will do it)
- improves and restores the appearance of your home by keeping your carpets and upholstery clean if they are to stay looking good by reducing the amount of dirt and grit in your furnishings fabrics will extend their life by reducing wear and tear,saving you money in the long term as well as aseptically pleasing.
- improves air quality, your carpet acts as a filter and helps stop dust from becoming air born, but it is important to vacuum your carpets 3 times per week and to have a professional clean at least every 12 months.
- fresher Home, we disinfect and sanitise your carpets.
- prevents mould by keeping your carpets cleaned deep down
- A professional carpet cleaner with remove all heavy furniture and clean the hard to reach places.
Elite Floor Care specialists provide a highly trained team and the best equipment to make you get the most professional clean for you Carpets and Upholstery. Visit www.elitefloorcarespecialists.com
Having a garden party or Barbecue, do you want to tidy your garden before the event. Take a look at our 7 step Patio Cleaning process below:
Driveway and Patio Cleaning Process from Elite Floor Care Specialists – www.elitefloorcarespecialists.com
Our 7 Step Patio Cleaning Process
- We will provide a free written quotation and give you and estimate of the time that it will take to complete the clean.
- Two weeks before we will come to begin the cleaning process we will apply a weed killer, keeping away from any plants animals, ponds etc. to remove any weeds or moss before the final process.
- On the day of the cleaning process, all the dead weeds wil be removed from the area and an inspection of the flooring.
- Using our top of the range extraction machine we will use extremely hot, high pressured cleaning solutions and extract it back into our machine so that the soil will not spread everywhere as it can with a pressure jet washer
- We will then apply kiln dry sand to area and reapply a weed killer once again.
- A sealer will be applied which enhances the colour of the paving (this is optional)
- We will then ask you to reinspect the area to make sure you are 100% happy before we accepted your payment.
For Further information about our services please Click Here or call 0800 246 5383
Carpet Cleaning process – our 11 step guide.
- Carpet Cleaning Pre-inspection:
Within our Carpet Cleaning inspection we will carry out a Healthy Home Audit when we first visit your home to provide a quotation. We may carry out a burns test to identify the fibres, this involves us taking a very small fibre from a edge or corner of the carpet.We do this to make sure the correct solutions are used and to check for colour fastness. We will then give advice on how to look after your carpets and provide a written quotation.
- Power Vacuum:
Whether you have already vacuumed or not, we will Power Vacuum so that the maximum amount of dry soil particulate is removed before moisture is applied. This system will ensure that the dry soil particulate stays in the bag and not back into your home as some traditional vacuum cleaners allow.
- Furniture Moving:
We will move what furniture we can to provide the highest quality cleaning service possible. Not all furniture can be moved but we can let you know what can be moved during the free estimate.
Difficult spots are pretreated with special pre-treat solutions to exponentially increase removal.
A preconditioning agent is applied to break down soils and general spots to provide you with the highest quality cleaning experience.
A professional carpet “rake” is used to agitate soils for further loosening and easier extraction.
- Soil Extraction and Rinse:
The technician will then thoroughly rinse your carpet with a tool that is attached to our truck mounted cleaning machine.
This is a solution with mild acidity used to lower the alkaline levels, which neutralises the pH of your carpet. This actually softens your carpet.
- Post Spot:
Any spots that are still remaining in your carpet will require a specialty spotting treatment.
- Post Groom:
The carpet is then returned to its natural position with our professional carpet groom.
- Post Cleaning Inspection:
To ensure the highest quality cleaning experience our technician will walk with you through your home one last time and point out the results that only Elite Care can provide.
For further information call 0800 246 5383 or visit http://elitefloorcarespecialists.com